With origin technology from USA, B-Tohin is constantly updating and improving its products. Recently, the BK/BKW8, 9, 10 series large blowers have been upgraded and improved, with the following characteristics:
1. The structure is more compact, and the installation method is very flexible (vertical, horizontal, upper drive, lower drive, left drive, right drive), rotor curve optimized by fully considering the volumetric efficiency and the rotor cylinder clearance, realized effective control of temperature rise and achieved the goal of improving the volumetric efficiency.
2. The parts are of high precision processed by by the high-precision CNC.
3. The impeller and the shaft are of integral structure. The ductile iron QT500 is cast in one piece and processed in one piece, which ensures the concentric accuracy of the impeller and the shaft and maintains the characteristics of the stability of the impeller.
4. The synchronous gear adopts a tapered hole straight tooth structure, and the load carrying capacity is obviously improved.
5. The use of high-precision ball bearings with small friction coefficients, while increasing the shaft diameter and bearing specifications enhanced the bearing capacity of the bearing, increased the load of the blower and realized more stable operation easier maintenance.
6. With semi-enclosed bearings, there is almost no leakage of lubricating oil, which improves the reliability of blower operation.
7. A unique pressure relief device is used at the oil seal to ensure that the oil seal is not damaged when the internal cavity of the blower is under high pressure, which effectively reduces the damage to the oil seal and the damage to other parts.
Contact Person: Ms. Joy Fan